Hey guys! Super excited to be rolling out a bunch of new features, getting them into your hands, and looking forward to your feedback!
FSKneeboard v1.3.0 released 🙂
The latest changes include…
- added a configurable hotkey to toggle the ingame panel’s visibility from your keyboard and HOTAS (requires mapping of keyboard macros to your HOTAS buttons)
- added access Flight Simulator’s ingame flightplan from FSKneeboard and load it onto your kneeboard’s map (*)
- added autoremoval for waypoints (except the last one) when getting within an 0.5 NM range (*)
- added a wind direction and velocity indicator
- improved overview, performance and stability of the waypoints feature by disabling visibility of info-flags of individual waypoints (except the last one) by default. Individual info-flags can be toggled by clicking on the particular waypoint.
- added option `–quietshutdown` to prevent FSKneeboard from showing a `Press ENTER to continue…` prompt after disconnecting from MSFS
- added link to the FSKneeboard Discord server (https://discord.fskneeboard.com) to the server’s startup message
Get it here:
- Download the FREE version here: https://fskneeboard.com/try-free/
- Download the PRO version here: https://fskneeboard.com/download-latest
Cheers and happy landings,